Appendix Surgery Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Appendix is a small worm like continuation of the intestine which gets inflamed sometimes, which is known as appendicitis. The inflammation of appendix if not treated in time can lead to bursting of appendix in the abdomen. This leads to leakage of the infected content in the abdomen which is a medical emergency. We suggest that the patient should not delay the treatment to avoid such medical emergency situations.
The appendix surgery is the only treatment for appendix pain and inflammation. Diyos, being the best hospital of appendix surgery treatment in Delhi, prefers the minimal invasive surgery by laparoscopy technique.
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best Laparoscopy Specialist Doctors in Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for appendicitis treatment or appendix surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our Laparoscopic Surgeons here.
What are the Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery for Appendicitis
Small incision, smallest scars
Minimal blood loss
Least chances of infection
What is an Appendix and What are the Harmful Effects of Removing it.
Appendix is a vestigial organ, which means it does not have any function in adults. However it is known to boost immunity in infants but it is of no use after that.
As the organ is not of any use, the chances of any harmful effects are unlikely.
What are the symptoms of Appendicitis or Appendix Infection?
- Pain around belly button and right side of the abdomen
- The pain is severe in most cases
- Loss of Appetite
- Digestive problems such as constipation etc
Causes of Appendicitis?
Some common causes of appendicitis or appendix inflammation are –
- Stool stuck in the appendix
- Mucus, bacterias in appendix
- Presence of any foreign material or parasite, worm in appendix
- If the infection is not treated well in time, then it can get perforated or burst thereby leaking its contents inside the abdomen.
How the Diagnosis of Appendicitis is made?
These tests are performed to confirm the presence of appendix inflammation and rule out any other digestive organs diseases. The diagnosis is made on the basis of these tests –
- Physical Examination
- CT scan
- Blood tests to check infection etc
All of these tests are not performed in each n every patient, it depends upon the symptoms and the condition the patient is in.
Best Surgery Treatment for Appendicitis in Delhi, India Available At Diyos Hospital
- Laparoscopic removal of appendix or Laparoscopic appendectomy is the best treatment for appendicitis.In this surgery a few small incisions are made in order to insert the instrument and use it under the guidance of camera. The appendix is tied, its blood supply is thereby blocked first. Then it is cut by the help of laparoscope and removed. This vestigial organ is taken out by laparoscope finally.
2. Open Appendix removal surgery is a conventional approach and it is rarely performed. This option is taken into consideration if appendix has burst and the doctor needs a better view and need to wash the abdominal linings.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery for Appendicitis
- Minimal Invasive
- Faster Recovery
- Small incision, smallest scars
- Minimal blood loss
- Less chances of infection
- Short hospital Stay
Click here to book an appointment to know more about the appendix surgery treatment in Delhi, India. Diyos has one of the most renowned urologists in India along with the latest technology and best care. Book Appointment to meet the appendix treatment specialist urologist now!
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.