Breast Cancer Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Breast cancer is becoming very common in India which is why various campaigns of self-breast examination and regular cancer screening has been promoted to increase the awareness. Breast cancer treatment includes surgery (lumpectomy, quadrantectomy, mastectomy), radiation therapy and chemotherapy. We at diyos believe in caring for the patient in her difficult times in all possible ways. Our gynaecologist oncologists are quite experienced in treating the whole patient rather than just the disease.
Book Appointment for best breast cancer treatment in delhi at diyos.
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best Breast Cancer Specialist Doctors in Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for Breast cancer treatment and cancer surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our oncologist gynacologist here.
Causes of Breast Cancer
Excess alcohol use
Childbirth after 30 years of age
Family history of breast cancer
Early onset of menstrual cycle & late onset of menopause
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Lump in the breast
- Discharge from the nipple (watery or bloody)
- Pain in breast area
- Change in the shape and size of breast
- Weight loss
- Swelling in one arm
- Loss of appetite
Treatment of Breast Cancer in Delhi, at Diyos
Treatment of breast cancer depends upon the grade and stage of the cancer. The most common treatment options for breast cancer are –
- Chemotherapy is given to shrink the tumor size and kill the cancer cells in the body.
- Radiotherapy involves the focused x-ray beams on the breast area to shrink the tumour. Radiotherapy is very effective in preventing the recurrence of tumor.
- Surgery – Depending upon the stage and extent of the tumor, various types of surgeries are there –
- Lumpectomy – just the tumor is removed, all other breast area remains intact. This is done in early detection cases of breast cancer.
- Quadrantectomy – The one fourth portion of breast is removed along with the tumor. The rest of the breast area is saved as the cancer has not spread in the full area.
- Mastectomy – Whole breast is removed and it is replaced by the artificial implants as per patient’s wish and requirements.
Book an appointment for best breast cancer treatment in delhi here.
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.