Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Diabetes, commonly known as sugar, is a lifestyle disease in which the body fails to keep the blood sugar levels within normal limits. Diabetes can be controlled by using various treatment measures. Diabetes can be of two types, diabetes mellitus (type 2) and diabetes insipidus (type 1). Type 1 diabetes can not be treated whereas type 2 diabetes can be managed and even treated with bariatric weight loss surgery in obses patients.
Diyos hospital is considered as the best hospital for diabetes treatment in Delhi, book an appointment to get yourself treated here!
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by best Endocrinologist Doctors in Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for diabetes (high blood sugar) treatment and management. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our Diabetes Specialist doctors here.
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
Increased urination frequency
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes can be of two types
- Type 1 – Diabetes Insipidus – This is present by birth in children and it is not treatable. The person has to depend on insulin injections all his/her life.
- Type 2 – Diabetes Mellitus – This is a lifestyle disorder and it happens in adults mostly. It is treatable and controllable with lifestyle modification, medicines and weight loss surgery.
Causes of Diabetes
- Birth Defect in pancreas
- Dysfunction of beta cells
- Pancreatic tumor
- Sedentary lifestyle
Treatment of Diabetes in Delhi at Diyos Hospital
- Lifestyle Modification – The dietary modification is advised to the patient as per the sugar values in blood and overall body weight. Specific exercises are advised to consume the excess sugar in the blood.
- Medications – Medicines, normally called as hypoglycemics are prescribed to lower down the blood sugar levels in the blood. In case of uncontrolled sugar readings, insulin injections are prescribed to the patient.
- Weight loss Bariatric Surgery – These weight loss surgeries are known to cure diabetes, especially in obese patients. Weight loss surgeries such as gastric band surgery, gastric sleeve surgery or gastric bypass surgery are perfect for such purpose. They reduce the weight of the patient dramatically and are effective in managing diabetes as well.
Book Appointment here for best diabetes treatment in Delhi!
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.