Eardrum Perforation/Rupture Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Eardrum rupture is a small hole in the eardrum membrane (tympanic membrane) that can be due to any loud noise, infection , trauma or any other infection in the ear. The eardrum rupture if not treated well in time can lead to permanent hearing loss in the affected ear. The timely treatment prognosis is complete recovery in most cases. Dr Dhirendra Singh Kushwas, senior consultant at Diyos is one of the best ENT doctors in delhi for eardrum rupture treatment.
Book Appointment at Diyos, the best hospital for all your ear problems!
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best ENT specialist Doctor in Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for eardrum rupture treatment or tympanic membrane repair surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our ENT doctor here.
Signs and Symptoms of A Ruptured Eardrum
Pain in the ear
Pus or blood discharge
Tinnitus or buzzing/ringing in ears
Decrease in hearing ability
Causes of Tympanic Membrane Rupture
- Loud noise
- Falling on the ear
- Harm, blow or trauma on the ear
- Sudden pressure changes such as airplane travel, scuba diving etc.
- Long standing ear infection can create pressure on the membrane with all the pus and fluid which can lead to a break in the eardrum.
Treatment of Eardrum Perforation in Delhi
The treatment depends upon the extent of membrane rupture, which your ENT specialist will decide. Some of the commonly opted treatment methods are –
- Medicines – The medication helps to treat the infection and provide the ear a better environment to heal. The smallest tear get healed of their own with the medication support.
- Temporary Paper Patching – Sometimes patching the perforated eardrum is required to accelerate healing. This paper patch helps in healing the tear faster.
- Tympanic Membrane Surgery – This is opted when no other treatment works, the soft tissue patch is taken from a donor site and it is then stitched to the tear area, it is known as tympanoplasty.
Book An Appointment for best eardrum perforation treatment in Delhi, here.
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.