Dr. Vineet Malhotra
M.S,DNB Urology (CLINICAL DIRECTOR, UROLOGIST & ANDROLOGIST)
After pursuing his MBBS from JNMC, Wardha, in the year 1995, Dr. Vineet Malhotra completed his Masters in General Surgery at Government Medical College, Nagpur, in the year 1998. He acquired his DNB in Urology and Andrology from the prestigious Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital at Nadiad, Gujrat.
He is now a practicing Uro-Andrologist and Microsurgeon, specializing in the field of Surgery for Male Sexual Dysfunction, Infertility and Endourology.
Over 17 years of Urological surgical experience in minimally invasive urological and andrological procedures has led Dr. Vineet to the pinnacle in the same field. His contributions as faculty of training operative workshops of Andrology at Nadiad,Gujrat for the last several years and as speaker at National and International for a for trainees, consultants and specialists in the field of andrology and reproductive medicine are appreciated by the community.
He has authored research articles, chapters in text books, commentaries for review articles in both national and international journals and texts. His chapters on the Varicocele debate and Anejaculation are well received.
He is an active member of the Urological Society of India, Indian Fertility Society, American Urological Association, European Urological Association, International Society for Sexual Medicine and South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine.
He has extensive experience in Penile implant procedures, primary and revision, and has trained many urologists for the procedure. He is Trainer for Holmium laser prostate and stone surgery in the country.
Treatment and Surgeries - Expertise
- Penile Implant (Inflatable)
- Penile Implant (Semi Rigid)
- Microsurgical Vasal recanalization procedures
- Micro dissection TESE
- Percutaneous and Retrograde endourological procedures
- Renal Transplant with Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
- Holmium laser prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic reconstructive procedures
- Laparoscopic Uro-oncology
- Faculty for Andrology subspecialty annual meeting, Nadiad, Gujrat, 2018.
- Invited faculty Andrology subspecialty meet IFS, Aerocity, 2018
- Invited faculty for Andrology subspecialty meeting, Max hospital, Saket, 2018
- Invited faculty ISAR,2018 Kolkatta
- Invited faculty for National conference of urologist, Nepal 2018
- Live Operative Andrology Masterclass for Urologists,New Delhi 2107
- Invited faculty for International / National meetings on Andrology
- National Faculty for Surgical Andrology,Fertivision 2017
- Advisory Board member of Mens Health Society of India
- Invited international Faculty for Androgy conference at Surabaya University,Indonesia,2017
- Invited international Faculty at TUTH hospital , Kathmandu for Andrology workshop
- Invited Faculty for Fertiprotect 2017
- Member Andrology sub-specialty committee for Indian Fertility Society
- Invited National Faculty for ISAR,2017
- Invited faculty for AOGD National conference,-2016,New Delhi, as Male infertility expert
- Head of Renal Transplant Program at Rockland Hospital , New Delhi
- Invited lecture on Surgery for Male Infertility at IFFS,New Delhi,2016
- Editorial Board member,Springer plus
- Invited lecture on “Art of testicular biopsy” and “optimising Shah implant” at the MHWC 2016 held at Pullman hotel,New Delhi
- Chairperson for operative male infertility workshop at MHWC 2016
- Invited faculty at International fertility society meet held at New Delhi, 2015
- Invited national faculty for YUVA FOGSI, rajkot,Gujrat 2016
- Invited national faculty lecture on Medical management of male infertility at ADVANCES 2015,Trivandrum,India
- National faculty for MHWC2016, Andrology training workshop for trainees and consultants, Nadiad,2016 and 2017.
- Penile Implant expertise including semi-rigidimplant in a phalloplasty patient following dog bite patient.
- Article on Varicocoele Surgery in textbook on Male Infertility by Jaypee Publications.
- Article on Effect of chemoradiation on Testis in Manual of Fertility Presevation.
- Best video prize West zone USICON 2015,Goa for video on Tips and tricks for 3 piece inflatable penile prosthesis.
- Contribution as faculty of Operating Surgery at Andrology workshop held at MPUH Nadiad in April 2014 in Urology for Post Graduate and Practising Surgeon
Career Graph - Over 15 years of Urological Surgical Experience in minimally invasive procedures branch of Urology and Andrology
- Clinical Director, Senior Consultant, Andrology and Reproductive Medicine,DiyosMen’s Health Center, (Diyos Hospital), Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi. April2017 onwards.
- Senior Consultant and Head of Urology at Rockland Hospitals, Delhi and Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Delhi. Senior Consultant Andrologist at Nova Fertility center, New Delhi. October 13-Jan 17
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Nova Specialty Hospital (JeewanMala Hospital, Karol Bagh and Sukhmani hospital, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi - October 2007 – October 2013.
- Visiting Consultant Urologist at PSRI, Saket, New Delhi and Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi. -October 2007 –October 2012
- Consultant Urologist at QRG Central Hospital, Faridabad. October 2007 to June 2009
- Junior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre at New Delhi - November 2006 to October 2007
- Chief Resident in Urology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad- June 2005 to June 2006.
- Resident in Urology at MPUH, Nadiad - January 2003 to June 2006.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi - 2001 and 2003, New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Urology at Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai - November 1999 to October 2000
- Senior Resident in Urology at Batra hospital,New Delhi - January to October 1999
Trainings and Conferences
- Received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology at MPUH, Nadiad – 2003 to 2006
- Published chapter in Textbook ‘Manual on infertility’ by Kamini Rao titled ‘Anejaculation’ and Varicoele debate in Manual on Male infertility.
- Invited faculty for Andrology training workshop at Nadiad, Gujrat for years 2014,2016,2017.
- Invited faculty for FSSI, IFS, FOGSI, NZUSICON, USICON for Andrology sessions for the years 2015,2016 and 2017.
- Invited faculty for FPSI meet 2015,2016 and 2017 for session on oncofertility.
- Invited commentary in Translational Andrology and Urology for review article on Clinical use of DNA fragmentation,August, 2017.
- Advisory Board member ofMen’s Health Society of India
- Presented four papers at World Congress of Endourology 2006 held at Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, U.S.A
- Presented three papers at WCE 2004 held at Mumbai
- Presented papers at Usicon 2004 at Kochi, WZusicon 2005 at Akola, Usicon 2005 at Ahemdabad and WZusicon 2006 at Mehsana.
- First prize in national quiz at Usicon 2006 held at Varanasi
- Third prize for best poster at Usicon 2006 at Varanasi
- Second Prize for best video at WZUsicon 2005 at Akola
- Gold medalist in Surgery and Ophthalmology, 1995,Nagpur University
- Bombay Talent Search Scholar 1987
- M.B.B.S: JNMC, Wardha in 1995 (65.66%)
- M.S: GMC, Nagpur in 1998
- D.N.B (Urology): M.P.U.H, Nadiad, Gujrat, India 2006
- Urological Society of India
- American Urological Association
- European Urological Association
- Indian Fertility Society
- South Asian society for sexual medicine
- International society for sexual medicine
- Society for ambulatory surgeons of India
- Dr Rupin Shah
Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Dr Mahesh Desai
Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital,Nadiad
- Dr Ravindra Sabnis
Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad’
Hobbies and Interests