Best Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Enjoy the blessing of fatherhood with all the world class treatments available for infertility treatment at Diyos Men’s Health Hospital Delhi.
Male infertility is a condition where the male faces difficulties in making her partner pregnant. At Diyos Men health, we have senior sexologists who are considered as the best male infertility treatment doctors in Delhi,NCR. Right from diagnosing the reason behind the infertility to treating it, all the facilities are available at Diyos
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best Urologist & Sexologist in Delhi, NCR & India
Dr. Vineet Malhotra is the best sexologist and urologist based in New Delhi and NCR. Dr. Malhotra has had an illustrious profile. Having been recognized with a gamut of Awards and Recognition. Dr. Vineet has risen leaps and bounds in the field of Urology, sexology and Penile Implants, making him an expert urologist and sexologist in Delhi, India. After pursuing his MBBS from JNMC, Wardha, in the year 1995, Dr. Vineet Malhotra completed his Masters in General Surgery at Government Medical College, Nagpur, in the year 1998. He acquired his DNB in Urology and Andrology (sexology) from the prestigious Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital at Nadiad, Gujrat.
You can book an appointment with our Andrologist/Sexologist here.
What are Male Infertility Treatment Options?
Some problems are treated by medications only. Those who fail to treat by medicine are treated by the following measures.
The sperms are retrieved by producing sine waves in rectum by a probe and thereby creating ejaculation. The semen is then collected and used for insemination process.
Treatment of Sperm Ejaculation in opposite direction (Retrograde Ejaculation)
The treatment of this condition is done by a procedure called TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction). Diyos hospital is a specialised centre for TESE for treatment of male fertility in delhi.
The swollen veins are treated by doing an outpatient procedure and the swollen veins are either removed or tied. This boosts the number of sperm to a great extent which in turn treats infertility.
Sterilization (vasectomy) Reversal
If the patient has gone through the vasectomy or sterilization surgery then it can be reversed to make the patient fertile again.
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.
What are the causes of Male Infertility?
- Low or Absent Sperm Count in the semen – When the male’s semen has low number of sperm or the absence of sperms.
- Sperm Motility is low – The ability of the sperm to travel and reach the ovary of the female is known as sperm motility. When sperm transport is low then the chances of getting your partner pregnant decrease.
- Sperm Release/Ejaculation in the Opposite direction – This is one of the biggest reasons behind absence of sperms in the semen as the sperms ejaculate in the opposite direction in the male’s body. That means they are flowing inwards rather than outside of the urethra.
- Varicocele – When the veins inside the scrotum are swollen, it is known as varicocele. This prevents the free flow of sperm due to tortuous veins thereby leading to infertility in males.
- Erectile Dysfunction – ED or erectile dysfunction is one of the most common causes of infertility in males nowadays. As Erectile dysfunction disables a person to have a normal intercourse with his partner, due to which conceiving is not even an option.
- Obstruction in the way of Sperms – Sometimes there is an obstruction in the flow of sperms which can be due to any swelling, surgery, repeated infections or congenital. This is also a quite common reason of low sperm count.