Penile Implant Surgery Treatment at Diyos Hospital Delhi, NCR & India
Penile Implants treatment has raised hope for those patients who suffer from severe erectile dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction or ED is the inability to sustain an erection which is required to start a sexual activity or intercourse.
Penile implants are the perfect solution for erectile dysfunction treatment. Penile implants are concealed implants that are inserted in the penis of the patient by surgical intervention. These implants are fully hidden inside the penis and they provide a full erection whenever the users wants. Penile implants are used as the final treatment option at Diyos Delhi, if the patient fails to respond to medicines, injections or other measures of treatment.
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best Urologist & Sexologist in Delhi, NCR & India
Dr Vineet Malhotra, best sexologist/andrologist in delhi is the founder and Chief sexologist of Diyos.
Diyos hospital is one of the best Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence treatment hospitals in Delhi. We care for our patients and understand how sensitive the topic is, we take utmost care to keep our patient’s record confidential. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our andrologist/Sexologist here.
What are the types of Penile Implants?
Semi-rigid penile Implants
These implants are the conventional type implants which are not commonly used now a days. A malleable rod is placed inside the penis which allows it to hold an erect position when lifted. The erection goes away by bending down the penis.
- These are the high quality, mostly preferred and high performance inflatable devices that are known as penile implants. They mimic the process of natural erection by inflating themselves by pressing a button. They can be of 3 piece or two piece implant. This prosthesis implant has these parts –
- A reservoir in lower abdomen that contains fluid
- A pump is implanted inside the scrotum that helps to inflate and deflate the device
- Two cylinders are implanted inside the penis to provide full erection when pumped
What is the Process of Erection after Penile Implant Surgery?
It works like the natural process, Whenever the male feels aroused for sexual activity, all he needs to do is to press the pump button present near his scrotum. After the pump is pressed the cylinders inside the penis get inflated thereby providing a hard erection.
The pump valve can be pressed again after the completion of sexual intercourse in order to deflate the cylinders and return the penis to a normal state.
What are the Advantages / Reports of Penile Implants Surgery Treatment?
- The surgery takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete and general anesthesia is provided to avoid any discomfort to the patient.
- The patient can resume sexual activity within 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.
- You can maintain an erection till the time you want.
- These penile prosthesis are completely hidden inside the penis and another person can not tell you whether implant is there or not.
- This treatment is a more permanent solution for erectile dysfunction than other measures.
- The satisfaction rate of the patients who had gone through this surgery in diyos are quite high. Our patients are happy with the way it performs and has a high success rate.
- Rigid erection and increased girth of the penis are experienced by the patient.
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.