It refers to an isolated problem to do with the one’s face or a combination of problems involving eyelids, cheeks, chin, lips, jaws etc.
A surgical procedure done on your eyelids that:
· Removes fat and excess skin from the upper and/or lower eyelids
· Repositions and tightens lower eyelid muscles
· Makes eye area appear more youthful and less jaded
A surgical procedure done on your brow/forehead that:
· Smoothens furrows
· Repositions hooded or lowered eyebrows
· Restores youthful look to upper part of face
A surgical procedure for your face that:
· Redistributes and/or reduces facial fat
· Repositions and tightens facial muscles and tissue
· Re-drapes and reduces excess sagging skin of the face, jaws and neck
· Produces a more youthful appearance
Chin, jaw or cheek implants are designed to improve/enhance facial contours. These are usually made of porous/solid artificial implants.
Injection of botox into facial muscles inhibits muscle action, thereby decreasing:
· Frown lines
· Forehead furrowing
· Wrinkles around the eyes
These can be temporary hyalouronic acid-based injections, or longer-lasting injectables with microscopic particles that stimulate collagen deeper in the skin.
Soft tissue filler is injected to:
· Enhance soft tissue volume
· Re-contour the face
· Diminish wrinkles
· Fill in depressed areas as well as cellulite dimples
A cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of the lips by increasing their fullness through enlargement.