Testosterone Deficiency Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Testosterone, popularly known as male hormone is the major hormone of a male’s body. It regulates many functions in a male body such as sperm production, muscular body, Body and face hair and sex drive etc.
Deficiency of testosterone hormone can cause various sexual dysfunctions and physical problems in men. This deficiency is also known as hypogonadism and can occur at any age, more common in ageing males though.
Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Get Treated by the Best Urologist & Sexologist in Delhi, NCR & India
Dr Vineet Malhotra
Dr Rupin Shah
Diyos hospital is one of the best hospitals for testosterone deficiency treatment in Delhi. We care for our patients and understand how sensitive the topic is, we take utmost care to keep our patient’s record confidential. Expect the best care from Diyos!
You can book an appointment with our andrologist/Sexologist here.
How Testosterone Deficiency is Treated?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone Ointments, Gels & Patches
About Diyos Hospital Safdarjung Enclave Delhi
Diyos is a multispeciality hospital that has various dedicated departments like Andrology, Urology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Aesthetic, Ortopaedics, ENT, Bariatric Surgery, Counselling & Therapy. Our experienced and qualified doctors are dedicated towards their patients and ensure the best care always.
Our staff of medical professionals and licensed physicians will diagnose each patient in a private consultation session which will include a thorough medical history, blood work, physical examination and other health related tests, if required. We believe in perfect medical treatment that provides the quality of life the patient is seeking.
Our mission is managing your health and preventing your health problems. Our approach is to personalize and positively impact your health. The cornerstones of our strategies are early detection and early treatment of health related problems and diseases. Our clear goal is to help you in your hard days and fight the disease with you.
Signs and Symptoms that You Are Suffering From Testosterone Deficiency
- Uneven growth or absence of hair on face and body
- Decrease in sexual drive/libido
- Decrease in sperm production in semen
- Mood swings
- Increase in body weight
- Difficulty to sleep properly
- Erectile dysfunction (unable to initiate or hold an erection for longer duration)
- Smaller size of penis than normal
If you have more than two symptoms then you may need testosterone treatment. This is decided by the sexologist after accessing the testosterone level in your body by blood tests.
How Testosterone Deficiency is Treated At Diyos, Delhi
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) or male hormone replacement is performed in order to treat this hormonal deficiency. TRT is performed with utmost care under the guidance of a skilled sexologist at Diyos.
Testosterone can be given to the patient from a combination of these methods –
- Through Gums (mucoadhesive) – The gel is given to the patient to be applied on the gums as per the dosage prescribed.
- Through Skin (transdermal) – testosterone gels or creams are given to apply on the skin. It can also be given in the form of deo sticks to rub on the body or as a skin patch.
- By Muscle – These are administered via injections at a particular interval depending upon the deficiency.
- Orally – Hormonal pills are given to the patient to treat the deficiency.
Precautions While Going Through TRT for Sexual Dysfunction Treatment
As TRT is very specific hormonal treatment, the patient should be aware of some precautions for an uneventful treatment –
- Keep your hormonal supplies away from children and pregnant ladies
- Never exceed the prescribed dosage of treatment
- Lifestyle changes should be made as told by out sexologist so that the treatment dosage remains as low as possible.
- Not suitable for people suffering from cancer, heart ailment, sleep apnea and recurrent UTI.
Our sexologist will access you before starting TRT as it is not the first measure of treatment. This therapy is advised only if the other treatments fail or the patient can’t be treated without the hormone administration.
To know more about the testosterone deficiency treatment in delhi at Diyos Men health, Book an appointment with our sexologist here.